Thursday, November 1, 2012

Anne Rice Recommends My Art Book


Very grateful for Anne Rice's post on her facebook page regarding my new art book. Thank you, Anne, for your generous words, and for being among the first to order my book. 

"Good Morning, People of the Page. I know many of you are familiar with the dazzling and amazing art of our Ran Valerhon. I want to recommend his new book. My copy just arrived and I've been enjoying it. I feel a kinship with Ran as an artist; his rich, sensuous representational pictures put me in mind of what I aim for when I write my "realistic" narratives seeking to speak through real characters in real time and in a real place about all manner of subjects. Anyway, here's the link for ordering:"

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/3652457

---Anne Rice

1 comment: